Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Switzerland - Day 4

The weather this morning wasn't very nice, so it was quite disappointing when I woke up. After breakfast, we checked out of our hotel and walked to the train station. As we waited for the train, I decided to entertain myself on a make-shift swing.



We got off the train at Montreux. Montreux is in a sheltered Lake Geneva bay, surrounded by vineyards and against the breathtaking backdrop of snow-covered Alps.



As we walked around, I spotted some very big monkeys in a distance - so scary! But they turned out to be statues when we got closer:



We also found a playground in Montreux (just like we did in Grindelwald), and I had a lot of fun going up and down the slide.

From Montreux, we took our last train ride back to Geneva. We walked around a bit, and Daddy and Mummy brought me to a huge toy store, where I spent at least an hour playing. We also went shopping for famous Swiss chocolates. Last year when Daddy was in Geneva for work, he had bought me some chocolate ducks. I wanted something different this time, so I asked for chocolate rabbits instead.

No comments: