Monday, March 15, 2010

Switzerland - Day 3

We woke up bright and early this morning to Monday blues - blue skies and a blue lake! After I had sugar puffs and yoghurt for breakfast, we took a train up the mountains to Grindelwald.



In Harry Potter land, Grindelwald was the most dangerous wizard of his time, but in Switzerland, Grindelwald is the largest ski resort in the (Jungfau) region. The mountains were beautiful, and I spent a lot of time at the playground.



After Grindelwald, we went back to Interlaken Ost for lunch. After lunch, we took another train to Lucerne. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep on the way there. When I woke up, there was a huge wet patch of my saliva on Daddy's lap, yikes chou chou!



The weather and view at Lucerne was beautiful as well. We walked around a bit, and Daddy did a good deed by helping another mummy lift her baby stroller up a flight of stairs.





After Lucerne, we went back to Interlaken to spend the night. The best part was when we went to McDonald's for dinner and we had ice-cream!

No comments: