Thursday, June 13, 2013

Gold Coast Day 4

It's the last full day of our holiday today, and we went to Paradise Country in the morning to experience what life on an Australia farm is like. We saw many farm animals and I was able to get a few kangaroos to eat out of my hand. This was the best part of my day!


Daddy carried me on his shoulders as we watched the horse perform tricks, so that I can be tall enough to look the horse in the eye.

 Otherwise I would be so short standing next to the horse:


I saw sheeps and cows too.


To end off our trip, we took a family photo with a koala bear. I had wanted to carry the bear actually, but he was too large and too heavy for me, so my strong Daddy carried the koala instead while I tightly hugged it. It's so nice and soft to touch.

No comments: