Saturday, January 16, 2010

Beauty and the Beast

Daddy and Mummy brought me to watch a pantomime at Haddenham this evening. I had been very fascinated by the story of Beauty and the Beast ever since I received a set of Disney Princesses storybooks for Christmas. Daddy and Mummy therefore thought it would be very exciting for me to watch the show in real life.



I didn't really understand why the storyline in the show wasn't the same as in my book, so I kept asking Daddy and Mummy many questions throughout the show. There was one point in the show where I was very scared and I cried to go home because the evil witch was very scary and wanted to eat little babies like me.



The best part of the show was when I got the chance to go on stage to sing and dance along to "Five hundred miles". I didn't finish singing the song though, and I ran down the stage to find Mummy and Daddy. Can you see me in the purple jacket in the front row near the right?


No comments: