We went to their house this afternoon, where Grandpa had already taken out the tree and Christmas decorations from the storeroom. After Grandpa had finished putting up the lights, he gave me the go-ahead to hang up Christmas balls, Santa Clauses, snowmen, candy canes, stockings, reindeers etc on the tree. Because I'm so small, I was responsible for decorating the lower parts of the tree, while Grandpa, Ah Ma, Daddy and Mummy did the top. I don't think they appreciate my artistic talent very much though, cos they tried to re-arrange some of the ornaments that I had already hung up.
Halfway through, Mummy saw how much I was fun I was having and wanted to take a video of me decorating the tree. When I saw her whip out her camera phone, I decided to surprise her by striking a pose. Everyone was so amused by me, haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment