Sunday, October 05, 2008

HFMD

I had a fever last night, so Mummy gave me some medicine to take before I went to bed. I felt alright when I woke up this morning, but the fever came back in the afternoon. Suspecting something amiss, Daddy and Mummy checked my hands and feet, and found some red spots. They quickly brought me to see Dr Jack, who confirmed that I had hand, foot and mouth disease. I must have gotten it from my friends at school.

I can't go to school for the next two weeks, but I don't know whether or not I should be happy or sad. There were many blisters in my mouth, and I couldn't eat, drink or suck my thumb without feeling the pain. On the bright side, I get to spend time with Ye Ye and Nai Nai, who would be fussing over me!

1 comment:

Beatriz Kioko said...

OOooh poor thing. I hope Zoe feels better soon...