Therefore, for the last few nights, I have decided to listen to Daddy and Mummy and tried not to suck my thumb to sleep. The first time I did it was last Saturday (29 April 2008) - Daddy and Mummy says that it's a great achievement, and that they're very proud of me. It took me two whole hours to fall asleep though, as I kept on tossing and turning. I also didn't know what to do with my hands, and I tried many different things - I hugged my bolster, put my hands into my bolster, put my hands into my pillow, wringed my hands, held on to Mr Pooh Bear with both hands, put my hands into my pants, and even held Daddy's and Mummy's hands.
Friday, May 02, 2008
Painful thumb
I have been having a very painful thumb for the past week or so. Daddy and Mummy say that it's because I'm a compulsive thumb-sucker, and that if I don't stop, my thumb will drop off.

Therefore, for the last few nights, I have decided to listen to Daddy and Mummy and tried not to suck my thumb to sleep. The first time I did it was last Saturday (29 April 2008) - Daddy and Mummy says that it's a great achievement, and that they're very proud of me. It took me two whole hours to fall asleep though, as I kept on tossing and turning. I also didn't know what to do with my hands, and I tried many different things - I hugged my bolster, put my hands into my bolster, put my hands into my pillow, wringed my hands, held on to Mr Pooh Bear with both hands, put my hands into my pants, and even held Daddy's and Mummy's hands.
Therefore, for the last few nights, I have decided to listen to Daddy and Mummy and tried not to suck my thumb to sleep. The first time I did it was last Saturday (29 April 2008) - Daddy and Mummy says that it's a great achievement, and that they're very proud of me. It took me two whole hours to fall asleep though, as I kept on tossing and turning. I also didn't know what to do with my hands, and I tried many different things - I hugged my bolster, put my hands into my bolster, put my hands into my pillow, wringed my hands, held on to Mr Pooh Bear with both hands, put my hands into my pants, and even held Daddy's and Mummy's hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment