Mummy and I were the first to arrive, only to find that Ah Ma and Grandpa both had gastric flu and had been vomitting the whole morning! I think Mummy must have passed the virus to them, when they came to look after me on Saturday.
Nevertheless, I had a good time at the party, playing with my uncles and aunties on Ku Ku Edgar's Wii. I also had plenty of presents, like two magnetic drawing boards (the one below is from Daddy and Mummy), a toy dog that would bark and walk, many soft toys, books and new clothes.
One of Daddy's cousins was getting married today, so Daddy came by only at about 4pm after he had finished helping out. Daddy wasn't feeling well too (I suspect Mummy's very potent germs invaded him too...), so he took a short nap. We then went for the wedding dinner together in the evening, where there was a huge christmas tree at the hotel lobby.
I was really exhausted by the time I got home!
No comments:
Post a Comment